Art. 13 R. (EU) 2016/679 – GDPR
Data Processing Holder
The owner of the data is ReGen Center Srl (CF / VAT: 03790000982), to whom any request for information about the treatment can be sent, either to the address of the Darfo Boario Terme Operations Office, PIazzale delle terme 3 , or by e-mail to email@example.com
Purpose of Data Processing Collected
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes:
- reply to your request for information
- get in touch with you.
- comply with the legal obligations imposed on the Data Controller
- adoption of security measures
- navigation statistics
- The provision of data is mandatory to benefit from the services mentioned above and any refusal implies the impossibility for the writer to provide the service or product requested.
The personal data you have provided can also be processed for:
- purposes of information about the promotional activities of the writer,
- sending newsletters by e-mail and / or fax and / or surface mail.
- For this particular treatment you will be asked for the expression of specific consent, which may be revoked at any time.
Types od Data Collected
Personal Data collected from this Site, independently or through third parties, are: general information, particular data, email address, IP address, usage data, cookies.
Personal Data may be entered voluntarily by the User by completing the contact form or collected automatically during the use of this Site.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of Users by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may have access to the Data subjects of the persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Additional Information About Treatment
- Defense in judgment The User’s Personal Data may be used for the defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, by abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User. to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
- System logs and maintenance For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Site and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
- Information not contained in this policy. More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact information.
Exercise of Rights By Users
The subjects to whom the Personal Data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same with the Data Controller, to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration , the cancellation, updating, rectification, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. They may also revoke consent in cases where the processing is optional without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment up to that point.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller using the references indicated above.
The interested parties also have the right to contact the Supervisory Authority to carry out the Complaint.